The game is not something new to society. He’s been with us since ancient times. There are many facts related to his story. In this article, we’ll learn some fun facts about the game. So let’s start one by one.
1) How would you feel if you took some lottery tickets to show your friend or brother that you didn’t win and that the money was wasted?
In history, the same thing happened. A woman was worried about her husband’s game. To show her how money is wasted on the game, she bought a lottery ticket. But what a coincidence she made the millions of dollars on that ticket.
2) Many people in the world are famous for doing some crazy things. In this series, the names come from Brian Zembic. I had a habit of doing anything to win the bet. Then, once his friends told him to transplant the breast into his chest and kept it that way for some time. He did the same and kept the implanted sinus for up to 20 years, and thus earned the 100000 dollar.
3) Many people think that the world’s most famous and grandiose gaming casino is in Las Vegas, but it’s not true. The world’s largest gaming casino is in Macau, China. Las Vegas is the largest gaming and casino center in the United States alone.
4) Many people also think that, since Las Vegas is in the U.S., the game is legal throughout the U.S. territory, but it’s not true either. The game is not legal throughout the United States. Utah and Hawaii are the places in the U.S. Where the game is not allowed. These cities have strict rules against the game.
5) Many people think that the game is just a Western culture, and that it was not in India in the past. So, to all those people, let me tell you about the Mahabharata incident. Mahabharata is one of India’s epic war stories. Geeta’s world-famous book is also part of this Great War.
In this story, Yudhistir, the older brother of five Pandavas, is invited to play a bet along with his four brothers. There he goes and plays the bet in the form of a dice-based game. There he lost his wife Draupadi on the bet due to the magical power of the dice. This incident is known as the main reason for the great Mahabharata war.